Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Sustainability Project Material Requests

I am in process of creating some uber sustainable house modifications for the winter time. The project is making window insulators for the purpose of keeping cold air out and warm air in. I will be using all free, recycled materials, creating a few different variations based on what materials I get. I will be making a video of this process to share the possibility.
There are some materials that are of common trash for many that i am requesting be saved for me for this project. If enough are collected I could come pick them up or if you are in my area a drop of would be awesome!
Material requests.
1.Packing Peanuts, I can use as many as you get and save over the holidays. I will be using them for insulation in my project.
2.Plastic bags.
any plastic bag that is not dirty or stinky would be appreciated, grocery bags etc. I can use thousands of these so bring em on!
If anyone feels called to contribute and save these for me it would be appreciated and a fantastic way to put trash to a sustainable abundant use. Anyone who wants to ask friends to do this or direct them to this blog to spread the abundance would also be appreciated. Anyone who wants to start a donations bank for sustainable materials would also be appreciated!
hahahahahahah
Blessings Allways
<3
P.S there are also many other materials that I have great use of that many may not. Any sort of cloth, sheets, cloths, towels etc.
Newspaper. I wouldn't be willing to drive far for this but for a truck load or if im in the area YES!
Carpet. I can use hundreds of square feet of this possibly thousands. Anyone have access or an idea for mass amounts of old free carpet?
Cardboard. I can also use huge amounts of this, wouldn't be willing to drive far for it but if anyone close to me knows where a great spot to get it is I would love to know.
Old Doors especially glass ones. I would so love some more of these.

No comments: