Sunday, March 29, 2009

Disgustingly wonderful!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yes I am feeling disgustingly wonderful today! hehe
While I know my feelings, thoughts and perspectives are totally justified I must ask my self what drum am I going to beat? What song am I going to listen to and or play?
One that feels good that I enjoy and is in alignment with whats important or what that is frustrating and angry?
Life is strange indeed. Contrast is so important indeed. One of the most important feelings to remember for me these days is that I don't need anyone else to be anything, think anything or do anything. That I think, do and feel what feels right for me based on me and that's it. If its not important for me alone and fulfilling for me alone then its probably worth reconsidering.
A very very very strange concept is that there is some part of me that wants to see stupidity and lack of capability in others. This must be so that I can feel smart and capable. Trying to let go of that hasn't seemed to help much. What feels like will help most is to just focus on abundance, well being and freedom in my life and allow the vortex of source to play in that with me.
Thank you mommy
Grateful
Love Unlimited
<3
=D>

No comments: