Friday, March 27, 2009

Sustainability

OMG!
I have amazing insights into sustainability. Ideas that could render my life and others free energy for all of life.
I am so angry because I have been trying to share these ideas with people and all they can do is come up with reasons why it wont work.
Yes this makes me more determined.....Maybe that is the divine beauty of it all. Yet I am still angry because people are not supportive and active in this process.
If my ideas become a success then yes I will be a genius and yes fuck them for being brainwashed drones.
If my ideas fail then fuck for me and everyone. For I believe that energy can be free and sustainable.....If I truly believe then there must be a way and all these non believers are only a test of my faith.....Actually I know there is a way the real question is, am I ready for it or not.
I say, yes I am!!!!......Is that just my justification or is that the conscious truth. I do not actually know. for again I say "Yes I am!!!" though experience will only tell.
One thing I know is this is a defining moment in my life. Whatever it is it will effect me in very influential ways.
For the sake of us all may I be on the path of sustainability.
Blessings
<3

1 comment:

Katherine Clay said...

Wow. I've been going through like the exact same thing lately. I can totally relate! It's like, why can't they just say "Awesome, Go for it!" or "Yea! Let's do it!" for once? Instead, they focus on all the negative aspects that they can imagine up. "Well it just won't work/isn't a good idea for X, Y, Z reasons." ARGH. I sometimes feel like it's pointless to even try and communicate things with some people anymore... so I just do what I do, and t'heck with what they say. ;) I may fall back now and again, though I always get up and move further on.