Thursday, April 9, 2009

Capable Now!

I had my own room and it was always my choice to have it in whatever condition I wanted, That means clean or dirty painted red or black used or un used. If my mom ever cleaned it, it was because she wanted to and if she didn't then she didn't. Children can only be responsible when they have responsibility. It is a divine paradox and it either is or isn't. As long as children are treated like children they will be so. To try and deal with each situation is much harder than just dealing with the reality of being responsible. When we come at life from self it is much more efficient and enjoyable then trying to take care of others, choose for others, decide for others, figure out for others, control others, be responsible for others.
When we only contribute what we feel good about contributing for the sake of it then there are no issues because it is unconditional and done for the experience of it. It is not worth doing in my mind otherwise.
We are all capable right now. Activate it

No comments: