Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LIVING!

I find unschoolers are confident about lots of things! When in an unschooled family, family life is quite huge. Because we are around each other so much family IS life. My sister has always loved kids and talked about having them since she could talk. I myself have not had much interest in it. For me if and when I started a family I would want to be present and have family be my life. Life is always changing though and whats important is doing whats important when its important. Just cause someone as a kid talks about having a family doesn't mean at 18 they will have a family...maybe by playing with a prospect as a kid enough of it is experienced to either not do it at all or at a much later time. That is why play and experimentation is so important. Because we can play with all of life and experience it in a way where we understand what its about and can choose consciously whats important and whats not when it is or it isn't.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH freeeeedom!
<3

Find Me On Facebook/Myspace. I have lots of fun photos and updates and its FUN TO SHARE!


http://www.isnessis.com

No comments: