Thursday, June 4, 2009

Abundant Resource Share

I have been loving my acquiring and alignment with so much abundance in the form of free used, materials. So much received and so so so much more still out there just not being utilized. I am inspired to create a web site for the purpose of finding a use for trash. Stuff that is going to the trash for sure or even stuff that may go to goodwill or some other donation. Although I feel I could utilize materials much more efficiently and abundantly than a donation service atlest it is being given someplace and not just going to trash. So my focus will be on trash. Having a space for people to share bags of leaves, grass clippings, old carpet, cloths, wood, sticks, yard trash, even stuff like plastic bottles and glass bottles could be used for really usable projects. Its pretty rare that I find something that is really trash worthy. Re use is even more efficient than recycling because we can skip all the steps of transportation, factory processing and company waste. Today I earned $0 but I got 33 doors and ate all free food. By utilizing free stuff, re usable stuff, abundant stuff life costs are so low! I will be able to build the whole green house out of free materials! I love trade and utilization of materials rather than relying on money for everything. Its funny I saw a guy but $50 in mulch at home depot the other day and I get 100 times that a month for free!

No comments: