Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Curing Cancer and other deadly diseases

The idea of cancer has seemed quite strange to me for a long time. I have not feared it for I have intuitively known that by loving and taking care of my body I would be fine. That by listening and providing what it needs wellness would be. The amazing amount of money spent by people to cure cancer with dangerous expensive methods that don't even have good percentage improvement rates. It boggles my mind. The amount of funds gone into "the cure for cancer" is also boggling for the answers have been out there for many many years many generations in fact and yet billions of dollars hasn't found it. I have just recently found to sources that have much info on curing cancer and almost all diseases. Even though intuitively I know them to be great sources of info I have researched them on my own to find many many resources to back the info provided. It seems weird for I no anyone else shouldn't need to convince someone of wellness being natural and easy. Why would one choose to resist such bounty full info in exchange for such corrupt dysfunctional info?
Yes think, yes take everything at face value, yes ask questions, but please consider these resources for even if there is a sight chance anything in there is true the rewards are priceless.

This is the first book I read in the last month that had simple cheap sensible solutions to not only cancer and aids but most all disease. I bought it and loved it. Its an ebook with 100% money back guarantee. Please just buy it.
One Minute Cure
When I first read about this I intuitively knew it to be however I was blown away by how this was not common knowledge. There are thousands of people dying every day from cancer in this country alone not to mention all the other diseases this can cure as well. Its so cheap and easy its at least worth a try. So i started doing online research on the subject and found thousands of articles, papers, studies, web sites and other bits of info to uphold what info was in this book.
I have been doing this for a few months now and still love it. Its uber cheap and easy therapy with awesome benefits. To good to pass up... unless its not. We have to want wellness and abundance for it to be a part of our life.

This is the second resource I have found in the last month with simple, sensible solutions to sickness, disease, cancer included. The movie is called "The Beautiful Truth" There is also a book by Dr. Max Gerson who this movie is made about. It is solution to disease and sickness through simple diet. Almost a 100% cure rate on all patients, and thats after hundreds and hundreds of cases.
Dr.Gersons family member who is highly involved in Gerson Institute and Gerson related subject will also be at the Rethinking Education Conference this september. Its an awesome conference on its own but this is an exciting adition. I will also be there facilitating awesomeness. Check out the web site Rethinkind Education Conference

A new resource I have found is http://www.zerodisease.com really cool info though no techniques unless you pay for the program or materials. Very powerful though, simple and anyone can do it.

This is all such a blessing to anyone who is not aware of this. There are of course many other methods of health that do not require surgery, expensive treatments and dangerous painful/harmful treatments. I personally have experienced these as have hundreds of others. Its one thing to believe a book its another to believe a friend. Wellness is out there and its actually easy and natural. Wellness is abundant and ready to be at all times.

No comments: