Friday, May 22, 2009

Day in the body of Quinn

May 22 11:11pm
Today I woke up (whenever it was) got some loving massage. Drank some activated enhancing crystal water. Laid in the sun. Went out to collect materials for sustainable projects (55gallon barrels of rotting vegetables from produce markets, cardboard, coffee grounds, and other free usable substances. Went to a thrift store to find a few treasures. It is quite amazing how much great stuff there is out there for free or uber cheap. I have quite enjoyed estate sales of late also.
Came back and made some compost piles with all the harvested composting matter. Harvested some veggies from the garden <3 Built a compost tee system. Watered fig trees, herbs and some other plants that are not on automatic drip system. Made a super delicious salad with many ingredients from the garden =D> sat down at the computer to share with friends via facebook and other awesome outlets. Now posting a blog!
Will continue to post daily activity on this blog from time to time.
May 26th.
Writing a day recap is not quite in my flow ;-) I shall do a few day recap instead hehe. In the past 4 days I have built raised beds for sprout propagation, I have potted a bunch of peach trees for growth and sale as they mature. I have started another round of seeds to be planted in the ever expanding garden. I have made 2 new compost piles! I went to a massive sale at a thrift store and found some amazing materials at super cheap prices. I dumpster dived the best doughnut harvest yet finding raspberry filled donut, blueberry and chocolate cake doughnuts for the first time ever! Watching the garden grow and lovin the nourishing life giving rain. I went to enjoy a middle eastern feast with my family prepared by my mom mmmmmmmmmmmm mmm yumm =D> Made a bunch of how to videos for various sustainable resource info, including raised bed how to, sprouting how to, fixing irrigation how to, hair cutting how to, trailer fixing how to and compost tea how to. Posted some new items on my web site for sale and the BIG ONE got papers in process for my non profit organization!!!!!! Freeedom Living.
Fun sharing. Blessed be. Until next post =D> <3 <3 <3
May 28th
Got up early this morning to take a friend to the airport. Taking a blog break from laying in the sun and loving my body. Going to CSL today for a winter solstice brain storming session then to SMU for rehearsals on the concert I am a part of this weekend! I'm excited as it is a beautiful production.
Yesterday I made another raised bed and started cultivating herb cuttings for abundant herb garden. I really like herbs as a product as they have so many uses and have great long term use as well as fresh now use. Starting some really nice batches of rosemary, oregano and hot pepper olive oils with the produce from the garden! I am really excited about the fresh full flavor of the oil to come! I will post bottles of it for sale on my web site in a few months when it is just right!
Blessings <3 =D>
AHHHHH long fulfilling day! Went to a brainstorming meeting for the Winter Solstice Event that is the second biggest winter solstice event in the nation. Feeling super high vibes about it this year. Lots of energy moving and feeling the abundance! Then went to rehearsal for the concert this weekend. Really impressed with the 140 person choir! I have 2 didj solos and a sweet print add in the program!
Feeling really really ready for some relaxing rest in the dark!
LOVE!
June 1st
Went to an ecstatic dance workshop on Friday night and really really enjoyed it!. Its fun to be in a place where everyone is just dancing to dance and sharing in the experience. It was a powerful program put on by http://www.thegreatdance.net/ based in Cali. I danced, enjoyed, played and shared the power of the didj sound vibration!
This went on all day Saturday and Sunday as well! Ate raw food all weekend and shared with in lots of enhancing energies!
I also did two concerts at the Caruth Auditorium at SMU on Sat and Sun. Really fun to be part of such a large, structured, professional, orchestrated, conducted, production and be able to play in and with it in my organic, inspired, now way. I am so thankful to be so appreciated for what I contributed. The org that put it on is Resounding Harmony http://www.resoundingharmony.org/ dedicated to doing concerts to raise funds for various projects. Really really quality sound! I loved having a 140 person choir behind me not to mention the other skilled musicians. I also got to meet the composer of the piece played on this night and have dinner with him after the concert. I enjoyed sharing with him and his family very much.
Came back home to the garden after a couple days of being away and it is thriving! A large pepper harvest for some really dank pepper infused olive oil in process today. Spent most of the day today harvesting free abundant resources. Compost materials and food mostly today. I love eating free food that would otherwise go to land fills. It feels SOOOO good.
Spent most of the night on the computer catching up with all the online energy that has been building up for a couple days! Its amazing how much energy is moved online when one is quite involved there, as I am these days.
Made some fantastic connections this weekend and feel it is accelerating didj process.
Had such a wonderful night last night. The huge storm was very present here. I laid on the hammock next to the window feeling the power and life of the strom. The cool breeze on my skin, the smell of fresh air and rain, the sound of thunder and rain drops. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice =D> put me into a super deep sleep after hours of being present with the storm.
Today Im tending to the garden, enjoying the cool day and getting ready to go out on a an industrial harvest session! Have some nice stuff awaiting =D>
Thankful to share, to experience to be. Blessed Be <3
June 4th
Woke up rested and soaked up some sun while talking and idea sharing. Sorted my super abundant door harvest from last night! I got 33 doors, 14 of them are solid glass sliding doors, 10 are wood picture frame doors with glass and the rest wood. I can feel the green house! I would like to have a 80 square foot green house by the end of the summer! =D>
Started adding trellis to my bamboo trellis system as the vines are getting big! Have watermelons starting and looking YUMMY! DOing lots of documentation of the sustainable process here and preparing for my new web site for Freeedom Living Non Profit organization!
Probably watch a movie tonight while relaxing and enjoying beingness.
June 6th
Designed and completed a sweet compost tea system today! Ate the first blueberries and blackberries! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM more to COMEEEEEEEE =D>
Listening to "Sounds Of Isness" my new EP and doing art! OMG SO SO SO SO AWESOME! I am so thankful for the didgeridoo. The power of the sound and the dance as we play together! WOW
Collected a good load of free firewood today and 20 pallets! Almost have a full winters worth of firewood already hehe =D>
Preping for Austin trip tomorrow! Feeling the life force of the event! Still time to join us. Contact me if you want to starts sat 10pm goes until 6am =D>
Off for the night. Blessings <3
June 8th
HOLY WOW, what a weekend! I love playing in vortex's! Sat early evening I went to the Hills of Austin for a sacred sound session with Cornell (flute) and Jodi Roberts (Tibetan Bowls) where I would have completely melted if it were not for being aware of my didj parts =D> I highly recommend going to either one or there collaborated events that they do quite often. They also have web sites and facebooks so find them there!
The Synergy event was so fun. Its a fantastic example of how community comes together in abundance when focused, conscious space is held and provided. So many really inspired alive beings involved in the experience. Austin, what a wonderful place! I enjoy the space so much and the people there LOVE! Went to a really beautiful gathering at the Amala Foundation off Lamar on 8th I think. Meditation, sound, sharing, dancing, playing, being. Such a beautiful space, huge wise trees, AMAZING wind chimes beautiful buildings. Definitely check the space out or talk to Joshua Adair (he has facebook) about the place.
Back home. The garden is still flourishing, starting to REALLY feel the heat. Catching up on internet world ;-) found a cool web site today http://www.justfortheloveofit.org/ . Enjoying quite peaceful being.
<3
June 12th
Went to Denton to pick up a trailer load of free 55 gallon barrels for various projects going on here. They are so useful and am so glad to have found a supply of free ones! While driving back the tornado hit and the storm was crazy! I was flooring the truck and could only get up to 30mph because the wind was so strong. Those orange construction barrier barrels on the side of the road were flying through the air as well as road signs all over the road. Saw some flipped over cars and 40 ambulances and 3 fire trucks. The garden didn't seem to get hit with to much wind or its just uber strong ;-)It sure did love the nice rain though and everything is flourishing! I ate the first cucumber from the garden the other day with lime and salt, Mexican Style! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD! We had a long power outage here during the strong so haven't had much computer access but I'm here now! I am uploading some new sound medicine that came together during the huge storm! With the added magic of Tibetan Bowls! YES!!!!! I just acquired 8 new (for me) old (for the world) bowls of really high quality! I am loving them! Been playing hours a day just sitting with them as the vibrations just move through me activating, enhancing and releasing. I have them on http://www.reverbnation.com/quinneaker/ I am also uploading some Flow Sessions that I recorded with Oren Harris on all realities AWESOME =D> Also an Unschooling specific one for those of you interested in that.
Enjoying my self online and the sun today. May go collect some manure by the trailer load and some other cool free usable materials.
Love
Recorded another really fun and alive sound magic compilation "Fairy Magic" which I uploaded to my www.reverbnation.com/quinneaker site. Loving the Tibetan bowls. I am making bamboo, Tibetan Bowl cases for travel ;-) NICE!
Lots of composting and ground prep today. Garden potential growing and growing. Utilizing trailer loads of compost and truck loads of wood chips. Also barrels full of rotting veritable matter. Good soil is the key to healthy easy gardening.
Have two people moving in here that want to be a part of sustainable realities. Its fun to have contributions. I would be interested in a few more. Maybe its you?!?!?!
Enjoying sweating and getting dirty, then taking nice cool cleansing showers. Loving the sun and heat of the day and the fresh night breeze that is OHHHHHHH so refreshing! Appreciating being and experiencing.
So much experience so few words ;-) it is what it is. Blessings <3
Enjoying using no air conditioning and such a small amount of money to live fulfiled and abundantly. Had a wonderful lil gathering at the house eating alive awesome food including a raw chocolate chai cheese cake! Played with inspired enhancing sound, talked shared abundance and joy.
Been eating fresh foods from the garden quite a lot now. Really full ripe tomatoes, rich green basil, huge tasty cucumbers, spicy cleansing peppers, the melons are all over the place but not yet ready to eat.
Did a sound enhancement journey at a dear friends. Letting go and journying through the power and transfer of sacred sound. Such deep connected meditation. From a place of clarity and focus life just flows!
This friday 26th I will be sharing the sound enhancement of the didj at a health gathering by malissa cantrelle and David Coppersmith. http://www.meetup.com/quantumhealth/calendar/10043120/ and about Matrix Energetics here:
http://www.matrixenergetics.com for info if you like or find there stuff on fb about it.
Saturday I will be at the summer solstice gathering from 12-10 sharing the didj various times throughout the day and other enjoyable stuff.
Sunday I will be doing a sound enhancement session at a friends in dallas, more details later.
Its raining really hard here. SOOO nice and life giving in this intense heat. I have been sweating pretty much 24 hours a day for a couple days now with the heat and no air conditioning or earthen home. Still loving it ;-)
At my parents house right now sharing and enjoying.
Woke up to another hot day today. I do quite enjoy it. Sweating all day is a special kind of meditation. Still loving using no air conditioning. My relationship with quality alive water is even more present in this heat where water is so important to keeping cool and hydrated. Did basic garden nurturing today in the sun and loaded a trailer full of harvested rock for cob building foundations. Also picked up a free travel scanner. Its nice and portable. Its now night time where my creativity awakens =D>
Wow so much since last entry! I was so into the internet world there for a few weeks and now its very little. I love to be free to engage when I feel inspired to engage and disengage and engage something else whenever I wish. The garden is really prolific right now. We did a huge harvest of about 40lbs+ of produce in 1 day! Spent the whole day processing the food into various recipes and preserved dishes. I really really love sweet jalapeno relish. I highly recommend it to anyone even if you don't grow all the ingredients. Lots of pics on my FB page check em out if you want to see beautiful produce =D> Making lots of pickles salsa's, soups, etc etc.
Having a really epic flow gathering at the property today. Fun bunch of beings here to share and expand consciously and in joy. Sharing magic and abundance, appreciating experience.
THe event started here at 1pm today. I went to bed this morning at 10am. As I was going to bed I figured well ill wake up just in time. I woke up at 12:45 threw on some shorts and there were people in the living room! hehe feel alive and awake, the abundance of energy is flowing.
Doing a bit of online stuff now, feeling moving to rainbow tonight. Dont know how long will be there as its such a timeless magical experience I am just playing moment by moment.
Its all OK. There is nothing to be or do, there is no point...unless there is ;-) the question I find relevant for finding purpose and experience is. Does this serve me or not? if yes then its truth if not then its false. If it does its worth it if doesn't then its not. Everything is possible and its all possible right now. There is eternity to do it so time is of no factor...unless it is. I enjoy remembering that if and when its important it will be. Faith in the unknown, embrace of now.
Blessings
Wow been so long since I wrote a blog! Rainbow was beyond words. I shall share a few words with prayer of sharing the essence of the experience. 30,000 plus people gathered together in the woods....no electricity, plumbing, cement, money, or other such common things. Everyone accepted and embraced for where they are in experience. Hundreds of camps so as everyone finds the perfect place for them. Such abundance of food, medicine, music, laughter, hugs, love, nature, sun, rain, green, peace, and freedom. A common game played at rainbow is a group shouts LOVING YOU or LOVING YOU FAMILY or something of that nature then as groups hear it they also yell it until it has spread accross the many square miles of the gathering! Huge fires with drum circles playing until dawn with out stopping. Such intense, zen drumming as is experienced in Epic Stories in existence.
People bare foot and dirty, while loving it. Naked people, beautiful people, people with no more possessions than fit in there bag. So much sharing.
Camps making and serving various foods at all hours of the day. Had popcorn one night under a tarp in the rain. People would get served in anything from a tin can, to a cub or bowl, to there dirty shirts or pockets or some piece of trash harvested for a eating container.
Trade circle with hundreds of people trading what they have for something they want more. No money involved all based on what is important to each individual. So many great trades exchanged and enjoyed.
Stayed for part of clean up "Naturalizing" the land as after 30,000 plus people even with the gentle nature of these people there are marks. Covering trails, camp fires, poo trenches, and other various high travel areas. Quite amazing how it all comes together so wonderfully with no leader or organizer but so many individual contributors. So much food is provided and shared.
Collected some wonderful nature treasures, rocks, bark, moss, sticks. Loved being in nature, the deep silence and peace there.
Went to Chaco Canyon in NM which I fully enjoyed. Its an old civilization from the 800-1200AD. In the middle of the desert where its really hot and really cold. Very little water and very very hard sandy soil. They were not only surviving but flourishing. There buildings we made from stone and clay and a few wood posts for support. I loved to see the skill and strength of these buildings. Still standing in part even after all these years. Its obvious that these buildings were warm in the winter and cool in the summer. All built from local materials and so strong they still stand in part today. Its just another sign as to the importance of earthen building for us as well. I could feel the ancient wisdom and connection this civilization had with life and appreciated sharing it there. I defiantly recommend it to anyone who is in or will be in that area.
Been back in Texas for almost a week now. Garden is still flourishing and we are now having Uber Dank, Fine Cuisine meals offered here on the property. We schedule certain meals on certain times and days and also offer private group reservations for whatever time/day is perfect for that special day. We require a group of 5 or more and offer menu requests, also live music options. I have a blog on this more specifically.
Freeedom Living is now an official non profit with 501(c)3 Status! Really excited about the possibilities! Grant writing time ;-)>
Ive been relaxing a lot. An interesting paradox that continues to play out for me is the balance of getting things done and allowing life to unfold in synchronicity. In getting things done I focus on projects and what is most beneficial in progress in relation to various goals and projects. I am really good at holding focus, work really fast and do things very efficiently. It is however really important for me to only do what I want to do and to enjoy what I am doing. So if a project just does not seem inspiring or motivating then even if I love the results I just sit until the inspiration/motivation comes or I do what is inspiring now.
The realization that allows me to live in this manner is knowing that life is eternal and that as long as there is life there is more to get done, to experience, to invent, to evolve.
Another aspect of reality that is very important to me is how much can actually come to be without really doing anything or much at all. I like to say meditation is the most productive space for me, because it is when I am really clear and connected that reality and process play out abundantly and synchronicticly in benefit to what is important to me. It is in the embrace of the unknown and clarity within that the unforeseen and unfathomed possibility may present it self.
Sometimes it seems to my mind as if I am wasting time and energy by doing "nothing" however I have come to realize that as long as I am feeling good and connected life is playing out in my favor. So even if I am "getting things done" if I dont enjoy the process, in an inspired, connected way I am actually doing my self a harm as far as energy is concerned. For in a metaphysical perception of life everything is energy and energy attracts like energy, energy that is in alignment with other energies. So if I am in a place of not enjoying my self I am actually projecting, feeling and allowing more energy of like nature into my life.
So to let go, breath and remember that it is all ok, that there is nothing I have to do or get done is a constant meditation.
I am reading my new favorite books of all time! It is a 9 book series called "Ringing cedars" and the author is Vladamir Megre. Absolutely read it. If your ready for change, evolution, upgrades, abundance, connection, peace, love, enjoyment, empowerment, sustainability and much more its all contained within these pages. Its a magical connection to energies and realities very powerful indeed. I am so thankful to have come to be with it.
Me and Shellie are hosting Uber Dank, High Vibe Cuisine events here at the Garden of Eden. We had two last week a vegetarian night and a raw cuisine night. Both nights had 3 course meals at a really nice table and a didj session afterwards. We charged $30 for it all. This Saturday we are changing it up a bit for experimentation. We are serving Raw and Vegetarian from 3-11pm with no set price but offering the dishes on an individual basis. So this brings lots of flexibility into time and money. Check out http://www.meetup.com/uberdank for full info pics and list of dishes.

No comments: