Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sustainable Flow

The more In integrate sustainability into my life the more I realize it is a natural order.
It is so obvious in nature as the leaves fall from the trees in the winter to allow more sun through to heat around it, while providing nutrients for leaves to grow in the spring and protect from the heat of the summer sun.
It is quite clear the divine perfection of the universe when the rain that falls from the sky is naturally oxygenated water (which is exactly the kind of water life wants, not filtered striped treated dead water) and that this water is completely renewable without any devise or engineering feet.
It makes so much sense when I find out about technologies that run cars, generators and other powering devises with the power of water that is so obviously abundant. It makes sense that the most useful substances would be abundant.
It makes sense when I read about oxygen therapy and how it can cure "incurable" diseases such as cancer and aids. By simply feeding our bodies with living substances such as raw foods, living beverages and oxygenated waters.
All of these potent abundant methods are abundant and renewable. As I start using and utilizing all the substances around me for my benefit and using them in an efficient way I start to become extremely abundant in many things. I may invest money in some glass for passive solar or some solar cells for electricity but I know have energy that is from a clean and renewable source. I do not have to burn things up or dig huge holes in the ground to harness this power. When I build a home that is efficient all costs go down as it is built stronger, more usable and much more insulated. As I establish a composting system I start to get large amounts of super nutrient rich soil with very little effort. This soil is then used to add to my raised beds that are on an automatic drip system. The plants then produce food whether I am there or not as they have what they need and they do there thing. I establish some bee hives and not only do they help my garden but I get honey. I start worm farms and all I do is feed them some rotting materials and they produce the most potent soil ever. Life lives and all I have to do is provide opportunity for it to flourish and so it is.
As I focus on what I am inspired about and what I want to be focusing on I naturally bring forth stuff that is beneficial on many levels. I do not have to "make a living" I do not have to "make ends meet" I do not have to "deal with reality" I do not have to "be in control and know whats going to happen" I do not have to be or achieve anything I AM FREE and in that FREEDOM life force flows through me and all that is important IS.

www.isnessis.com
find me on facebook if you haven't yet =D>

No comments: