Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nightly Harvest Of Abundance

AHHHh I love the abundance of the universe. I love efficient sustainable enjoyable realities.
I went around the neighbor hood tonight on trash night and harvested a trailer load of usable recycled materials. I just drive around and take whatever I can and will use and choose to make use of anything that is very useful. Tonight mostly compostable stuff, Bags of leaves, bags of yard clippings. Some cabinent doors I will use for worm farms or raised beds. Some carpet and foam underlining. Will either use it for some insulation of something or use it as a compost foundation. The find of the night was 15 bundles of sticks! HEHE yes its true what a find! I saw them all there hundreds of pounds of tree. I could not just let it go to the trash where it would be burried and left under utilized. So I took it. By the blessings of my faith and passion I realized a wonderful life for them. I will be making compost bins and raised beds out of them! They will also compost naturally in the process providing a multi spectrum of efficiency and abundance. I love using whats abundant and utilizing resources. I will unvail these engenearing breakthroughs at my composting session this sunday!

Find me on Facebook I have lots of pics and notices on there!

http://www.isnessis.com

No comments: