Friday, May 15, 2009

Utilize

Any material can be utilized. Finding and utilizing energy around me is key to abundance. I can make green houses out of plastic bottles. There are billions of plastic bottles thrown in the trash let alone the billions trucked around from factories to stores to houses to recycling centers to more factories and used again. I can build houses using plastic bottles and metal cans with the aid of clay, sand, straw, bamboo, rubber, cement, or other cheap harvest-able materials. I can compost all paper, magazines, cardboard. I can use glass jars for containers, food storage, cups, and other useful items and get them all for free. I can use black plastic bags from all the leaves I collect from trash as compost pile covers or solar heating for ground and soil, for covering plants in cold weather or for plastic ties. I can use old tires for raised beds or house foundations. I can compost my yard with wood chips from tree companies I can feed my worms with newspaper. There are so many materials out there being under utilized and by utilizing them energy is built channeled focused it to all sorts of wonderful experiences.

No comments: