Saturday, May 2, 2009

Abundant Health!

Being healthy is so important to me. Feeling good having energy mental focus and strength to do whats important is important! I like to feel good in my body and enjoy and love it.
I feel like respect and understanding are really important in health. I feel like everyone's body is different and what everyone wants out of there bodies is different. So there is most defiantly not a "way" to be healthy or a stat that defines healthy.
Its really important to remember that the body is naturally healthy. Aging is a disease. Our cells are constantly re generating. The problem is that they are regenerating in decline rather than in life. When one realizes the body's natural ability to live abundantly and one supports that process its quite easy.
Loving my body and listening to what my body wants is important. My body always knows whats best for it and its not a matter of my body working right but of my allowing my body to work right.
There are so many simple natural energies out there to help facilitate the process.
I am a huge fan of fasting. I feel that in fasting I am allowing my body to release and detox stuff that it doesn't want in there. I don't fast as much as I used to but I very rarely eat any more than 2 hours before bed and any sooner than 4 hours after I wake up. So with sleep I am getting a solid 14 hours give or take of semi fasting each day. Fasting is understood and always there when I feel it will benefit me. I also eat 1 meal a day with fruit/raw food in the earlier parts of the day.
Raw food. If its not raw and organic it doesn't have to much nutritional value. If one eats and wants to continue eating cooked food I defiantly recommend some good supplements. I have a couple good raw books listed at the bottom of the blog. Raw food is a way to get nutrients and life energy from food rather than require lots of energy to process like cooked food. It really just makes sense and shows it self in ones life style very quickly.
One of the biggest breakthroughs for me in health was when I realized how much I ate and how much of that eating was based on my stomach being "hungry". The stomach gets hungry when there is less than normal amounts of food in it. So being hungry does not mean that I need food but just that there is less than normal amounts of food in there. When I started to just allow my self to be hungry my stomach size decreased a lot and the amount of food I needed/was hungry for decreased.
Another factor is empty calories. There are lots of fun foods that are totally empty in nutrients and just supply calories. I am a fan of enjoying eating and am also a fan of eating whatever I want. For me its about moderation. I focus on the earlier parts of the day eating stuff that is highly nutritious and little empty calories. So raw foods and super foods and no breads,pastas,dairy's,corn, and other empty/cooked foods. Then if I really want to at night I will eat something like popcorn/pizza/pasta/ice cream or other fun enjoyable nutrient void foods! =D>
A good friend of mine makes it quite simple when giving eating advise. He says "when you are about to eat, you say to your self. I can eat this, or I can eat this" I quite like that because it keeps it simple and a great point. I find its quite helpful to always have food with me when I go places. That way when I get hungry I don't have to rely on the situation of empty foods to crave hunger. I can grab something that I have with me. Then I just choose to only buy certain foods. There are soooooo many tasty tasty foods out there that area also very supportive of an energized healthy body!
Stretching is so important to me. Not only does it give me space to be connected with my body, feeling and loving it but it allows me to be aware of the state it is in. I can tell when I start stretching how stressed, tired, or over worked I am. It also allows me to release clogged energy, and loosen muscles. This is an every day multiple time a day thing! It doesn't have to be a yoga class it doesn't have to be an hour long session but before bed always and some other time of day is good too. Keeping the connection with the body is really really important.
I fully believe that one can be sick free, disease free, energized, and abundant without any supplements or medicines. I also understand everyone is in a different place in the process. I have a list of recommended substances for various applications and situations. Just remember that not only is it possible to be healthy abundant and energized but that it is a natural state. By nurturing and supporting it it is sure to be! There are so many answers/solutions/remedies out there! Don't settle for something that doesn't work really really well! I have a list of many powerful possibilities. There is no one or right answer only what works for each one. Explore and try something until you find what really nurtures that healthy abundance. First step is believing and wanting abundant health!
Here is a cool book on Aloe recipes that can take the place of medicines, prescriptions, and other processed forms of treatment! Aloe can be grown indoors in almost every house and out doors in many places. I have 10 pots of it that I use very often! Allow Power!

If you take vitamins or other such supplements or if you eat mostly cooked food. I recommend Qivana's core system. Synthetic vitamins (lots of them are) are treated as poison by the body and just put lots of stress on the liver and such. Vitamins that are cheap or that are sold at places like GNC are mostly of low quality. If its not a full spectrum vitamin then often times its quite useless as it requires the body to use different reserves to complete the vitamins lacks. I could put a lot of words in here on this but I will stick to the points.
The Qivana core system only costs $65 per month per person for two different supplements that provide all the vitamin needs and more. One product is a pro biotic, which is highly beneficial as it balances and strengthens the natural bacteria in the system. This is really important as it is the bacteria good and bad that is responsible for many sickness as it is key in the immune system functionality. While also very important in the digestive process and much more. The bacteria in the intestines regulates a lot of nutrient absorption as well. Without a good balance of bacteria lots of nutrient food may not be utilized any way. It is a great supplement for people that eat cooked foods too as it highly helps the digestive system like a pre meal pill and such. The 2nd product is a holy trinity of herbs. These 3 herbs work together and allow each other to work better creating optimized utilization. It really helps the inflamitory system so anyone with arthritis or other such ailments will greatly benefit. It helps with metabolism and good blood flow while also providing lots of energy and focus. Then after 3 months of taking the product they send a free detox system to really get deep in the system. This detox removes heavy metals, radioactive substances and other toxis without depleting the body's minerals. All of these supplements have a unique beneficial 3 stage release system. The pill breaks down in 3 different stages of the digestion process so that it is more efficiently utilized by the body. First in the esophagus, 2nd and 3rd in the large and small intestines. Really cool stuff at work in this system check out more info at www.myqivana.com/quinne and email me with any questions.

If you wear vision enhancing devises for vision impaired eyes I highly recommend healing the eye rather than continuing to impair it. It is quite possible and this book describes how and it has a money back guarantee! So if you just aren't ready or the book is bogus you just return it after a couple months and get full refund! its worth a try! See without aid! Focus NOW
Vision Enhancement!

I love the power of all the senses. I also love the power of essential oils. Highly concentrated energy of plants! here is a cool book on the power of aromatherapy! If you like that kinds stuff check it out!
Smell Power =D>

I love crystals and use them every day for various enhancement purposes! Here is a book on utilizing them for ones benefit.
Crystal Power!!


If you have ever been interested in Reiki I found this awesome online course that facilitates reiki mastery. Not only can you use it to enhance your life but also others. Can even start a side or full time business with reiki healing. SWEEEET!
Activate Reiki Power

Here are two books on eating raw as I do feel raw food is highly conducive to vibrant abundant healthy bodies and with a raw organic diet you can detox naturally while also getting the nutrients you need. I really really loved this first one and was an inspiration for me when I first got into raw!
Raw Secrets!
Diet to end all diets RAW!

Being fulfilled and free to engage whats important is IMPORTANT in health. Stress and negative thoughts about situation and life style do not support abundant health! Here are a couple books on attracting abundance and joy in life.
YOU can attract it!
Law Of Attraction

There are so many solutions/answers/remmadies out there! It doesn't matter what path one chooses. It doesn't matter what one prefers over something else. what matters is how one feels. Explore and experiment until you find that factor that nurtures healthy abundance! There are a lot of really fantastic options listed here and many many more all over!
We are all healthy now!

No comments: