Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Purpose Is Clear

In this now I remember my purpose as clear as ever.
My purpose is to share with you the possibility of a life in freedom. A life where there is nothing we have to do and nothing we have to be. There is no proper, correct, superior, or higher way to experience life besides experience it self. How we feel in every moment is a direct indicator of this.
When one feels good everything is right. When one feels bad everything is wrong. This is how I know within my self that the only part of life worth weighing is how I feel.
For when I feel in love my location, company, and status matter not, I feel as good as I could ever dream for. When I feel bad it matters naught how much control I have, or how much matter I have accumulated or how much I know, I feel as bad as I may fear.
Everything is possible and it all is eternally now.
Because we are so free it matters naught whether we feel good or bad just as it matters not whether we are famous or not.
What I do know is that it is possible to live where every day is a new opportunity to enjoy and share in the wonderful reality of life. That everything we need is abundant and renewable. That we need not rely nor succumb to others. That our health is in our hands. That aging is a disease. That life when allowed to flourish flourishes. For it is flourish that life does best and naturally when free.
There is no wound that cannot be healed. There is no memory that cannot be forgiven.
Start now by sharing with those who you love and enjoy. Those who support and nourish your spirit and character. Start now by focusing and energizing aspects of reality that feel good, fulfilling and inspiring. There is no need to change that which does not work or that which is in disorder. Only to embrace that which does work and that which is in perfect alignment.
Most of all start now by loving your self and paying attention to your life rather than everyone else. For we are the way. There is no question without an answer just a question repeated. Listen pay attention its all available here and now.
Infinite Possibility
Eternal Movement
IsnessIs

No comments: